Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Their first shots. August 2, 2007

MnEm got their first shots on Tuesday. Matt is a bleeder like mom. He took about 15-20 minutes to settle down. Emma was fine as soon as I held her and she actually almost had a smile a couple minutes later when I was getting her dressed. I think mom took it the hardest of anyone. She'll get used to it. There are more shots to come at their 4 month check up. He finally passed her by in the weight and height category. I think he is going to be tall like Melissa's family. If he can dunk by the time he is in 10th grade, I'll be happy. I'll work on his Carl Malone fade away jumper and college is free! We are getting some smiles from them both finally. It's hard work, but it's worth it. Matt likes it when I whistle for him. I haven't found anything special that Emma likes. She is such a stretcher after her naps like me. She can stretch for over a minute when you take her out of her swing and onto the changing pad. It's really cute. Matt is finally getting out of his ugly duckling phase. He had lots of wrinkles and never seemed to look his cutest in pictures. Now that his body is filling out, he is one good looking baby.
Posted: 12:35 PM, Thursday, August 2, 2007

No comments: