Tuesday, August 7, 2007

MnEm's East Coast Tour Continues

We got back from a 4 day weekend in RI last night. The drive up was no problem. We stayed the night in Scranton on Thursday and got to RI at 1pm on Friday. The ride home was quite different. It took 12 hours to get home last night. I can't blame it all on the babies. We hit traffic in NYC coming up to the GW bridge. We had to stop at work to get my truck and we stopped 3 times to feed them. I am thinking twice about going to PA in 3 weeks. Beside the car rides, the weekend was a good one. They were very good at the party, even though it was 90 degrees out. Two things big things started happening this weekend. They started sleeping throught the night and they started smiling a lot more. Matt more than Emma, but both are smiling quite a bit. It is nice to be able to make them smile when they want to cry. Matt was firing his warning shots this morning before I left for work so I rubbed his cheeks and made a noise and he smiled. All in all they are very pleasant babies to be around. I love them more than I thought possible.

No comments: