Friday, September 14, 2007

Nana & Pappy's visit

Nana & Pappy came down for a visit last weekend, Sept. 8th. Mom didn't want to mail Melissa's baptism gown, so they hand delivered it. We got so much done. Our yard was a mess, so we cut the grass and planted flowers. It looks like a million bucks, or at least $300,000. I've got to get a couple things we missed this weekend and clean out the front flower bed. I should get some more mulch too. My toe is hurting, so I'm not so sure I'll be able to get much done. I go to the doctor on Monday. Hopefully he can fix my ingrown toe nail right then. Then after we were done working, they were brave enough to take on MnEm and gave us some green to go out to dinner. It's hard to pass up an opportunity like that, so we went to It's About Thyme. Not too much new on the baby development side. They are starting to interact with their surroundings a little more. Emma hits the toys on her bouncy seat and they both stare at the TV for short periods. Matt has been in a bad mood this week and Emma has been a little angel, as long as it is before 6pm. I don't know what happens to that girl when the clock strikes 6pm, but she doesn't like it. She won't sleep and she's not happy until she gets her bath and even that doesn't always quiet her. Ah, parenthood.

No comments: