Friday, September 28, 2007

Daddy's home!!

In case you don't know, MnEm are both rolling over now. They both rolled over in their cribs on the same night from their bellies to their backs. Matt can roll over onto his belly now too. He pulled that one off last weekend. Emma can't be bothered with it. Melissa said she tried yesterday, so it shouldn't be long. I'll get some video this weekend and put it up.

Emma has been stressing me out for the past two weeks. When I get home from work around 5pm, they are both happy to see me. When 6pm comes around something happens to her. The theory is that she is tired and refuses to go to sleep. She gets very fussy and is hard to consul until bath time. Matt get's this way too, but not as often. It just gets on my nerves because Monday through Friday from 6-8pm, I can't really enjoy being with her. When I pull into the driveway, I can see Emma's swing in the window. And when I see it swinging, I get excited because it means she is probably asleep. From now on, I need to mentally prepare myself for an evening of FrankenEmma.

No comments: